M: 407-697-5922 mobile
- O: 843-712-2815 office
- Broker, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA (Go Steelers!), I graduated from Penn Hills High School and later received my undergraduate and Masters Degree from Slippery Rock State College. In 1984, I moved to the Myrtle Beach area. My husband, Epp Lee, and I have been selling real estate at the Carolina Coast since 1985.
Our daughter, Deven, is a University of South Carolina graduate (Go Gamecocks!) and also a Realtor with Sotheby's Internation in northern Virginia, Maryland and DC.
We love this area for many reasons, including: the great weather, beautiful beaches, friendly community, tons of activities, low crime, reasonable taxes and affordable real estate - but most of all for the people! I often say that, if I wasn't a Realtor, I could work for the Chamber of Commerce - I am that passionate about this area!
Epp and I specialize in Luxury Homes, Land and Condos - and have made many friends during the past 25 years by helping people to buy the right property.
Call me when you are just starting to look or when you are considering a decision to buy or sell in the Grand Strand. I have extensive knowledge of the area and will be happy to share it with you. I pride myself in my excellent customer service and I look forward to working with you.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 125 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!